Registration Opens March 9, 2018
Watch for more information coming soon!
Is it possible to take more than one course in Summer School?
Core Courses (Math Science, Social, English):
Students are allowed to take one core course in summer school - no exceptions.
Classroom Courses :(PE or Religion at SACHS or MCHS):
Students can take more than one classroom based course, as long as the dates don't overlap.
Online Courses: Students taking online courses will only be approved to take a maximum of one core course, or two complementary courses (CALM, PE, Religious Studies). If a student finishes their online course(s) with time left in the summer session they may request to take another at the time of completion of their original courses. If Summer School administration deems it is possible for the student to finish another complementary course in the time remaining then the administrator may approve another course at that time.
Summer School Fees
* No Registration fee for students who are younger than 19 years of age as of September 1, 2018.
* $500.00 per student nineteen years of age or older as of September 1, 2018.
* $50.00 for students taking Physical Education 10 in class at SACHS or MCHS from July 4-11.
* $575.00 (non-refundable) Hela Outdoor Adventure Camp (extra fee of $35 + GST for gluten-free/dairy-free/vegan diets)
* Textbook deposit (if required) of $150 (refundable upon return of textbook prior to July 25, 2018 or day of Diploma Exam)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our FAQ page for more questions about Summer School.